1. Pentagon does not charge any additional fees for deposits or withdrawals. You should however be aware that you may incur fees on payments to and from some international banking institutions and we take no responsibility for any such bank fees.
2. Withdrawal requests are processed within a 24 hour period and most cases instantly if we do not require additional documentation.
3. For International Bank Wire Transfers, a processing fee of $20 USD or currency equivalent is charged by our banking institution. We will deduct this fee from your withdrawal amount. This may take up to 14 days and incur additional intermediary fees.
4. Domestic Bank Wire Transfers do not incur any processing fees and will typically reach your local bank account the following working day.
5. If your registered credit/debit card has expired, please upload the new card in your client area to continue using the deposit and withdrawals services without any interruptions. If the new card’s number is different to the expired card’s number, you would need to submit a letter issued from the old card’s issuer bank confirming that the new card has been issued in replacement of the old card.
6. Pentagon Markets, at its own discretion, may ask you to submit supporting documentation (for example, deposit receipts for the payments processed via old card or card statement showing deposit transactions) before releasing funds to the new card.
7. Credit / Debit Card withdrawals* are processed free of charge. Once processed, Credit / Debit Card withdrawals may take 3-5 business days to reach you credit card. You should however be aware that in some rare occasions, this may sometimes take up to 10 business days depending on the banks end.
8. PayPal transactions are processed free of charge however, withdrawals must be made from the same account from where the funds were sent initially.
9. To withdraw an amount more than the sum deposited by Verified Visa / MasterCard/ Debit Card, you will be required to use another deposit method that has been used earlier or a bank wire transfer option.
10. Please ensure that all withdrawal requests from your trading account go to a bank account in your name. Pentagon Markets do not process payments to third parties. Payments to Joint Bank Accounts / Credit Cards are accepted if the trading account holder is one on the parties on the Bank Account / Credit Card.