Forex Trading Account Types
Forex Account Types
Why Choose Our MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4, is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. It was developed by MetaQuotes Software and released in 2005. The software is licensed to foreign exchange brokers who provide the software to their clients, With Pentagon Markets deep liquidity pools you can easily access the following features.
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Platform features
- Customizable interface, including colours of technical indicators.
- One-click trading.
- Live price streaming on live accounts and Demo accounts 128-bits encryption for secure trading.
- Expert Advisors (EAs).
- Customizable alerts.
- Access to MetaTrader market and MQL4 community.
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Mac devices.
It is both flexible and convenient:
- 3 execution modes
- 2 market orders
- 4 pending orders
- 2 stop orders and a trailing stop
The strongest feature would be its analytical functions:
- Interactive charts
- 9 timeframes
- 23 analytical objects
- 30 technical indicators
Trading signals and copy Trading – where MetaTrader 4 can automatically copy deals of other traders.
- Thousands of providers
- Thousands of trading strategies
- Any trading conditions
The MetaTrader market is the best place to find an Expert Advisor:
- Largest selection of trading applications in the world
- 1,700+ trading robots and 2,100+ technical indicators
- Free and commercial products
Offering Mobile Trading for trading anywhere anytime!
- Support for iOS and Android OS
- Full set of trading orders
- Analytics and technical indicators
Alerts and News at your fingertips:
- Current financial information
- Timely notification
- Different market conditions